Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I don't like to stink...

I'm all about trying to cut out extra chemicals when it comes to what I put in and on my body. I have tried, for a while now, to find a natural deodorant that works. I guess it needs to do more than work, I need it to go fairly unnoticed on my armpits and me NOT stink come the end of the day. Am I holding out too much hope?!? I've tried several different things, and while one was my favorite, it just didn't keep the stench away long enough. It also seemed to make my pits a bit sticky. Not cool... I had given up for a while because it didn't seem like a good idea to test new ones out during the summer. That would be the ultimate test, but it almost didn't seem fair. I mean, it gets hot here... I really don't like to stink.
I had read a while back that Food Babe had rated the Primal Pit Paste pretty high. I thought a little of it and moved on for a while. Well, now I'm back to it. I just ordered a tub of the creamsicle, and YES, I do realize that it's for kids. I already checked with them, there is no difference in strength, kiddos just get really awesome scents. I want in on that too. I'm kind of like a kid, right?! I just hope I don't stink come the end of the day. We'll see!! I'll be sure to keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment