Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Ultimate ProFit yumminess...

I've been drinking It Works! Ultimate ProFit in chocolate for about a month now. I LOVE it! I'm not a protein drink lover for sure. I've tried Insanity, keyword is TRIED, and Bryan had me drinking them after every work out. I had a hard time stomaching them every night. I really love the ProFit though. It tastes great and it has all these great perks:

  • Non-hormonal and non-GMO whey and soy proteins
  • Natural, whole-food ingredients with only 100 calories per serving
  • FITboost, an antioxidant blend of mood-elevating "superfoods" for immune system health 
  • Sustain-It, a smarter protein blend for maximum bio-availability in every gram
  • FITzyme, a cutting-edge blend of enzymes, helps maximize your body's ability to absorb Sustain-It
Since I don't exercise all that much. Yeah, I know. :-/ I'm really drinking it as a meal replacement. I love the first two perks I listed. Of course it would have more calories depending on what you mix it in, but with my almond milk it only adds 60 calories. You can add a scoop of Ultimate ProFit  to 8oz of water, milk, juice, or blend in your favorite foods! I always mix it in almond milk and mix in some favorites. 
   
My favorites with the chocolate are:

Funky Monkey

1 scoop chocolate Ultimate ProFit
8oz almond milk
1/2 of a banana
1 tbsp of nut butter (almond, peanut...)
3 ice cubes

Blend and enjoy!

Cafe Mocha

1 scoop chocolate Ultimate ProFit
8oz vanilla almond milk
1/2 of Starbucks Via Iced Coffee packet

Shake! You can drink this over ice, blend in 3 ice cubes or straight from the shaker!

As soon as I try new varieties I will share. These have just been very yummy and easy for me so I haven't tried anything else. =) I'm also planning on getting the vanilla soon, so I'll add some recipes for it also!

No comments:

Post a Comment